Lifestyle Adventure Experience – Escape for 3 days and 2 nights on-board the luxurious 50 ft catamaran and see places that most people only imagine.
Heading out through the Port entrance into Bass Strait we visit Cliffy Island to catch a glimpse of the seals, proceeding on the Notch Island for a spot of bird watching then on to the magnificence of Refuge Cove. It is here that guests may participate in bushwalking, snorkeling, swimming or simply relaxing in a World Heritage Listed Coastal Environment.
Gourmet meals and quality beverages are served for the entire duration of this cruise. The finest fresh food is specially and carefully prepared by the chef from Port Albert’s prestigious ‘wildfish‘ restaurant.
This memorable sailing and dining experience will take you 102 kilometers (55 nautical miles) through the Wilsons Promontory Marine and National Park, visiting Bass Strait Islands along the way. Here you’ll be able to observe an abundance of sea and birdlife including seals, whales, dolphins, cape barren geese and shearwaters in their natural habitat.
Our sailing boat is licensed for our crew to serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for the entire duration of the cruise.
- Adventure Cruise Departs – according to booking requirements from November to June.
- Tour Duration – 3 days and 2 nights with time on-board and on land.
- Includes – This very special trip includes luxurious on-board accommodation for 6 guests (3 couples) in Queen Size ensuited private cabins. Gourmet a la carte meals will be served on-board each day. Note – we prefer if groups of 6 friends or 6 family members book this cruise together, as living on board with compatible passengers makes this a much more enjoyable experience. Gourmet meals and quality beverages are also served, to meet your every need.
- Price – Fare for 3 day 2 night sailing, sight seeing and gourmet dining experience is ON SPECIAL NOW!!!
- Bookings – To reserve yourself a place or make further enquiries, phone us or see the next pages for more details.
Please Note – Changes to the sailing tour itinerary may be necessary depending on weather conditions.
Take a look at our picture gallery further down on the page to see some more beautiful photographs of the spectacular Corner Inlet Marine Park and the surrounding area. But for now, here are some great shots of staff and guests on a Christmas Party cruise in South Gippsland Victoria.